Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 16!

I missed a few days! Oops! Things have been a little crazy. My husband and I have been making some big decisions and it has been really hard and stressful. We are going to try and buy a house this year, but in order to do so, I need to be doing something different for work. This is really hard for me because I have come to love the kids I watch like they are my own. I love their parents and I will miss them so much! I wish it didn't have to be this way, but it seems to be our only option at this time. I am talking with my gym and may be going back to work there. I should get more details on the job this weekend and I can decide from there. A house is what my family needs at this point though. And I feel we need to take the right steps to make that happen.



The gym is going great! I no longer have to make myself go every day, I want to go. On Sunday I feel like a bum for not being there at all. I finish my 2 hour workout and am sad its over. I love that I feel this way now. I love the gym and the whole atmosphere there!



My nutrition is getting better. I felt like I was being deprived of so much for a while, but now I realize that I don't eat for entertainment, I eat for fuel. Yes my cheat meals are still awesome. I had an amazing Philly cheesesteak last week. :) but food is not my enjoyment anymore. I do love to bake still and I continue to do so. I just ration it out as soon as its done and give it away.



I don't want naps anymore. I have so much energy, even when I don't get much sleep the previous night. I feel great all the time! Its real energy too, not that sugar high kind that leaves you feeling sluggish and down after it wears off.



My skin is getting clearer and smoother. Ive never had horrible skin, but I'm in my mid 20's and I still have acne. Since I've been taking better care of myself, it has almost all cleared up!



Needless to say, I LOVE how my life has changed and I plan on this being a very permanent change. I am not dieting, I am living!! I feel like I can do anything and I plan on doing everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment