Sunday, July 8, 2012

POSING!!

I just started to learn all the posing for my show. WOW!!! It is pretty simple and basic, but you have to get it down PERFECT which is where it gets hard. From just the 1/2-1 hour of posing I did today, I AM SORE!! My back and lats are so tight! This is one of those nights that I am so glad to be married to a massage therapist. ;) As of today, I am 97 days away from the show. 97 days that I can work. 97 days to improve my body further. 97 days of making the right decisions. 97 days to prove to myself, that I can do anything. It seems so far, but it seems so close. Before I know it, it will be time. The day will be here and ready or not, I will be up on that stage. That TERRIFIES me! But I know I can do it. My life seems to be getting crazier. We are just starting the process of buying a house. I have a few big cakes coming up. My daughter is having a birthday in a month and I have her party to plan. My husband is *hopefully* getting a promotion at work which can change our moving plans slightly. And of course I am as busy as ever at work. Sometimes I feel like I am crazy and I will never be able to accomplish this and I am in way over my head...but I have AMAZING trainers who are always just a text away and my husband always pushes me back up when I am feeling down. I have my shoes for the show. I know what suit I am getting but I am not going to order it until it is a little closer so I have a better idea of my measurements and to reduce alterations that I may need to get. It is going to be beautiful though! When that comes, it will feel VERY real I think. Anyway, here are a few quote and pics I have found lately that I love!! Happy exercising!!


I have lost a 5 gallon bottle of water at this point. :)




4 comments:

  1. Are you worried about your kids being obsessed with body image?

    It's great that you're becoming healthy in a healthy way though. Congratulations you have come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely not worried about my kids. We are very very verbal about being healthy, not skinny. And our home life is like anyone else. We don't focus on diet and exercise, it is just something i do. And thank you. I am proud of myself so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete